Your shop needs these 6 types of essential WooCommerce plugins for the smooth running of your online business.
Run your business and manage your payments in one place with the solution built and supported by WooCommerce. Accept online and in-person payments, track revenue and handle all payment activity from your store’s dashboard with WooCommerce Payments.
Bookings & Subscription plugins
WooCommerce Bookings And Appointments
WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments is a powerful plugin that allows you to convert your time, products, or services into bookable resources.
Why Use WooCommerce Subscriptions?
- Multiple billing schedules available to suit your store’s needs
- Integration with over 25 payment gateways for automatic recurring payments
- Supports manual renewal payments through any WooCommerce payment gateway, along with automatic email invoices and receipts
- Supports automatic rebilling on failed subscription payments, so you never lose revenue
- Give subscribers the ability to manage their own plan, including upgrading or downgrading, without needing to wait on you for help
- Built-in renewal notifications and automatic emails let you — and your customers — know when subscription payments have been processed, so there are never any surprises
- Detailed reports allow you to keep track of recurring revenue, number of active subscribers, and more
WooCommerce Shipping Services by PluginHive
Automate shipping with Live Rates, Once-Click Label Printing & Order Tracking for major carriers like UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, Stamps, Aramex, Blue Dart, Australia Post, Canada Post, & other popular shipping carriers!
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro Plugin
The table rate shipping module extends WooCommerce’s default shipping options giving you highly customizable shipping options. Define multiple shipping rates based on location, price, weight, or item count. Wildcards may be used to match multiple regions too.
WooCommerce Product Designer Plugins
PH WooCommerce Product Addons
This plugin allows you to provide extra product options for your WooCommerce products using controls like checkboxes, radio buttons, drop-down menus, a multi-select option, color options, color picker, date and time picker, and input fields like text, text area, numbers, telephone number, email, and more.
Email Customizer for WooCommerce
The WooCommerce Email Customizer plugin lets you customize your transactional emails with an intuitive template builder. The plugin allows you to add different elements in the template like text, image, divider, and a lot more. It makes your template precise and easy to understand with a layout that matches your brand style.
WooCommerce Invoice Plugins
WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
This WooCommerce extension automatically adds a PDF invoice to the order confirmation emails sent out to your customers. Includes a basic template (additional templates are available from WP Overnight) as well as the possibility to modify/create your own templates. In addition, you can choose to download or print invoices and packing slips from the WooCommerce order admin.
These plugins may help increase sales and grow your business so ensure your website engages with your visitors in the correct way.